UPAuthors.com is a collaborative effort, founded by marketing expert Melissa Powely and author Ron Knight. This advisor program was developed to give authors a way to share resources and provide economically priced opportunities. These opportunities arise in the ability to have an inexpensive web presence with search engine optimization, the use of social media networks, sharing of like minded contacts, and a variety of resources that can help you along the way in developing your book and your career as an author.
UPAuthors.com is meant to be an ever growing community open to the ideas and expertise of all those who will benefit the writers’ community. We welcome your ideas at email@example.com or feel free to respond to any of our blog posts with your own experiences.
Melissa Powely, Branding Specialist
- Co-Founder of UP Authors.
- Owner of Brand Eleven Eleven.
- Managing member of brand and retail team for Robrady.
- Marketing director for CS&L CPAS.
- Creative director for Saro Management.
- Savannah College of Art and Design: BFA, computer animation, motion graphics, art history.
- University of South Florida.
- Member of the Advertising Federation.
Ron Knight, Novelist
- Author of thirteen suspense/thriller novels.
- Author of Untraditional Publishing, 100 Questions Every Author Should Ask, and Character Names for Authors.
- Author of, AC Heroes, a graphic novel series for elementary children. This book is co-published with 19 other students who created the characters for AC Heroes.
- Author of the new series, Middle Room, for Tweens and young adults.
- Co-Founder of the UP Authors Program.
- Publishing advisor. Weekly blog that assists authors with all aspects of writing, marketing, and publishing. www.upauthors.com/blog
- Contract sorter at McGraw-Hill Publishing
- CEO of Knight Games, LLC.
- Inventor of over twenty board games and card games.
- Eleven years as a public speaker on, “Becoming an author.”
- Writer for charities, organizations, clubs, and churches to assist with fundraising.
- Written over 600 sports articles.
- PALS approved and volunteer for all schools.